I always thought this invisible guy on the Powerpuff Girls was just funny because he’s obviously dressed as a pimp, but it only now occurs to e that maybe it’s not an invisible dog he’s got on a leash.
The invisible man and his invisible bitch
And then they shot him too
When a leader speaks…that leader dies(c)Living Coloure
But what kills me is that the same people who try to silence us on racism today, are the same people who look to JFK as an idol….
They’re so unaware, they don’t even realize what side of history they’re presently on.
this is what bugs me about people saying Obama’s not doing enough. there were plans in place before he took office, im talking drones and shit. you think for one second the real powers that be would let a black dude change those plans? fuck no. if Obama went in and wrecked house and righted some shit, he would have been killed right away.
a decellularized “ghost” heart
aaaaaaaay extracellular matrix
How cool is it that when you take all the cells out of an organ it still looks like an organ?
I remember when I was in high school and still very confused about how tissues worked, because all anyone taught me was that we’re made up of piles of cells hung on bones. But that’s not how it is! Cells build themselves little hammocks of polymer and densely branched glycoproteins; we’re like onions, layers of membrane over tough rubbery collagen, huge protein scaffolds cradling slippery organs.
Bodies are not made of cells — bodies are made by cells.
Shit, major kudos to OP for making me aware of this, and isozyme for explaining — I had no idea the extracellular matrix was so substantial.
This is doubly cool because a heart that has been “washed” of cells like this is an incredible leap forward for donor organs. It’s much harder to reject something that doesn’t have non-host cells. As I understand it, they would use something like this with stem cells from the recipient to basically custom-make a new heart for themselves.
Anonymous asked: What's so bad about periods
- Blood comes out of your vagina for anywhere from 3-7 days
- That blood you lose can be around 4 tablespoons to a cup
- a cup of blood, vaginal mucus, and endometrial tissue
- You get cramps that will make you cry. You can vomit and/or pass out from them
- You will get horrible mood swings
- You get headaches
- Your breasts hurt so bad sometimes you can’t even touch them
- You get acne everywhere
- Your actual vagina could be sore
- Your feel constantly tired
- You have a constant fear of soaking through your pad/tampon
- You can’t lay a certain way in bed
- You take pill after pill and it still doesn’t help
- You bloat and gain weight
- You might have anemia (iron deficiency) which can not clot your blood causing so much blood loss it’ll be deadly
- You never feel full
- Everything irritates you
- You will cry a lot
- Once you get up in the morning, your center of gravity has shifted and all the blood settling in you during the night will now rush out of you causing you to clench your legs tightly to avoid leaking
- You get made fun of for having a period ?////?/?/
- You’re forced to go to school/work
- You get told that you’re overreacting
but ya know, fixing your dick discreetly in public is bad too
When your girlfriend gets into the shower on cold winter mornings, put a clean towel in the dryer. When you hear the water turn off, grab the towel from the dryer and bring it to her. She’ll smile. Guaranteed.
Little things, you guys. Little things.
karlie is a genius
If my boyfriend did that I’d suck his dick so hard he’d swallow his eyeballs.
he’d swallow his eyeballs.